PRFCT in Panama, 3 days of nature, art and music to benefit Perfect Earth Project
Weekend Package (includes all events on the schedule, plus free transportation to and from the Musical Picnic Feria, a welcome kit, hotel and airfare discounts and Perfect Earth Project concierge services)
- $5,000: Family Ticket (2 adults & 2 children)
- $4,500: Couple Ticket (2 adults)
- $2,500: Individual Ticket
- $2,000: Friend Ticket (18 – 30 years old)
- $750: Children’s Ticket (17 & under)
Saturday, February 13, 2016
Musical Picnic Feria:
- $1,400: Family Ticket (2 adults & 2 children)
- $1,250: Couple Ticket (2 adults)
- $750: Individual Ticket
- $350: Friend Ticket (18 – 30 years old)
- $100: Children’s Ticket (17 & under)
- $250: After-Party Ticket (only available to Musical Picnic Feria ticket holders. Adults only)
Purchase your ticket TODAY and be part of this perfect experience in Panama! For purchase, please click here.
Friday, February 12: Panama City
- Late afternoon: Visit to the Biomuseo: Museum of Biodiversity (www.biomuseopanama.org), an amazing Frank Gehry designed building located on
the spectacular Pacific entrance to the Panama Canal with a guided tour by Darién Montañez, Director of Exhibits, a welcome toast by Perfect Earth Project founder Edwina von Gal and cocktails as the sun sets over the Bridge of the Americas.
- Evening: Al fresco dinner at the newly restored canal style home of Panama’s Minister of Culture, Mariana Nuñez in the Quarry Heights and Cerro Ancón neighborhood.
Saturday, February 13: Gamboa
Gamboa is a historic Canal Zone town at the edge of the jungle, where the Chagres River enters the Panama Canal. Just twenty minutes north of Panama City, this town is a trip back in time.
- Early morning: Bird watching on the famous Pipeline Road with George Angehr, author of Birds of Panama: A Field Guide and explore rainforest with Smithsonian scientists (TBC).
- Mid-morning: Further activities include visits to a butterfly house, orchidarium and serpentarium as well as science presentations. (Sloths, ants and crocodiles!) Brunch for weekend ticket holders in a charming riverside café. Activities available through the Gamboa Rainforest Resort for an additional fee include: boat tours on the Canal, a visit to the Embera Indigenous Village, paddle-boarding and kayaking, canopy cable car rides and fishing on the Panama Canal.
- Afternoon: Musical Picnic Feria on the scenic banks of the Chagres River with views of the jungle. Performances by top local and international talent, delicious locally sourced food (sustainable fish tacos!) and drinks (cold pressed fruit juices), art and children’s activities. A sensory extravaganza!
- Evening: After-Party with a DJ and dancing at Mansión Heurtematte, the historic private home of one of Panama’s original diplomats in an old Panama City neighborhood, now surrounded by high rises. An otherworldly experience for Musical Picnic Feria ticket holders only.
Sunday, February 14: Panama City
- Morning: Brunch in a private home (TBC).
- Afternoon: Choice of optional activities*: gallery and historic walking tours of the charming old city, Casco Viejo and intimate tours by the Esperanza Social Venture Club led by ex-gang members of their neighborhood, El Chorillo; Panama Canal, special tours available
- Evening: Dinner at your choice of recommended restaurants followed by a special Perfect Earth Evening at Danilo Perez’ Jazz Club at the American Trade Hotel (TBC) with tickets available for purchase at the door.
Monday, February 15:
The time to make sure you didn’t miss anything: a visit to the Panama Canal and Miraflores Locks Visitors Center, a not-to-be-missed experience. Guest packs will include plenty of suggestions and information about transportation options.
Come Early / Stay Late:
The week before this event is “Carnavales” and we can help arrange an insider Panamanian experience, before or after the weekend. We have a great line up of special stays in jungle eco-lodges and private beach homes, indigenous population cultural exchange experiences and visits to The Perfect Earth Project on the Azuero.
*additional cost for activities